<body>


Photobucket


NABILA/VALENSI


Photobucket


FRIENDS/NOT/FOES



Jocelyn*
Nadia**
Kham
Lela


TIME/MACHINE



SAY/IT/TO/MY/FACE


follow penguinn at http://twitter.com






Thursday, June 30, 2005

I LOVE SCHOOL! hahaha really I am totally attached to school.
Nurul knows why, jocelyn knows why.god knows why! Its so exciting to wake-up in the morning and go like "yay! time for school." I knows it sounds like im outta my mind.But schools pretty much great except for the waking up part.Treasure hunt everyday.

Im meeting Nad for dinner in a while.Horray! Its been so long since i last met her.Okay thats such a stupid lie.Just met her last sunday but I wanna meet her everyday.Living in an apartment with her in aussie was so fun.Its like sisterly bond.haha Cos mama wasnt there so we took care of each other and the feeling was like she was really my sister.Tho we pretty much are more than just cousins,It'll be fun to stay together with her.Love all around.She never fails to make me laugh,just so fun.I still rmber she throw that bloody facial foam and it hit my face, so I pretended to cry and I was like really crying and she totally believed me! It was damn hilarious lah.So when I met her its always laughing till we cry or she'd even make me pee in my pants laughing at her stupid jokes.Nothing beats having her and balqis on my side after a long day.Our bond is just so special.Damn special lah.I like it except when she throws a tantrum or when we quarrel she'll never apologise.Her ego is so huge!! And she's the late queen.Never on time.She'll be late for an hour and she'll give you the magic smile then you'll forget abt everything.But I still Love her.Aww so sweet. I love the Goon Platoon! (better than anything else in the world) =)


I cant trust you anymore.Not now,not anymore.Ive given you many chances you took everything for granted.Now Ive made up my mind,Im never turning back. Goodbye.


dontspeakhardtoexplain at 7:31 PM